The Ultra Hal Text-to-Speech Reader application will read your documents out loud in one of its many high quality voices. This can be a great tool for proof reading because hearing your text out loud helps you spot all mistakes. This program can also be used for reading e-books. Why strain your eyes trying to read a book from your monitor when your computer can simply read it out loud for you? This program will also read all standard Windows dialog box messages out loud to you. This can be a great aid for the visually impaired or for anyone who just wants messages to be read out loud. The Ultra Hal Text-to-Speech reader is also able to read the clipboard contents. With this function you can easily have it read your email and web sites that you visit. This program is also able to speak incoming instant messages out loud. Now when you chat with your buddies online you will hear what they say instead of just reading it. The Ultra Hal Text-to-Speech reader is compatible with the AOL, AIM, ICQ, and MSN Messenger clients. In addition to speaking text out loud, this program is able to write audio data directly to Windows WAV files. You can convert all your documents and e-books into WAV files and then burn them to audio CDs or convert them into MP3 files. You can listen to your e-books on the road with a standard CD or MP3 player! This program has several high quality voices to choose from and gives you control over speed, pitch, and volume.
» version 1.0.5 - posted on 2008-12-01
AT&T Natural Voices Support
EULA - End User License Agreement
End User License Agreement
PLEASE READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE INSTALLING THIS COMPUTER PROGRAM. THIS COMPUTER PROGRAM IS COPYRIGHTED BY ZABAWARE, INC. ("ZABAWARE"). BY INSTALLING THIS COMPUTER PROGRAM, YOU ARE ACCEPTING AND AGREEING TO THE TERMS OF THIS LICENSE AGREEMENT. IF YOU ARE NOT WILLING TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THIS LICENSE AGREEMENT, DO NOT INSTALL THIS COMPUTER PROGRAM.
1. COPYRIGHT. The software, artwork, music, and other components included in the SOFTWARE are the copyrighted property of Zabaware. The SOFTWARE is protected by the United States copyright law and international treaty provisions. You acknowledge that no title to the intellectual property in the SOFTWARE is transferred to you. You further acknowledge that title and full ownership rights to the SOFTWARE will remain the exclusive property of Zabaware, and you will not acquire any rights to the SOFTWARE except as expressly set forth in this license. You agree that any copies of the SOFTWARE will contain the same proprietary notices which appear on and in the SOFTWARE.
2. LICENSE GRANT. Zabaware grants to you a non-exclusive, non-transferable right to use this SOFTWARE. This license to use the SOFTWARE is conditioned upon your compliance with the terms of this license agreement. You agree you will only copy the SOFTWARE into any machine-readable or printed form as necessary to use it in accordance with this license or for backup purposes in support of your use of the SOFTWARE. You may:
(i) UPLOAD THIS SOFTWARE TO ANY ELECTRONIC BULLETIN BOARD.
(ii) DEMONSTRATE THE SOFTWARE AND ITS CAPABILITIES.
(iii) YOU MAY NOT MODIFY OUR ARCHIVE OR ITS CONTENTS IN ANY WAY.
3. REVERSE ENGINEERING. You agree that you will not attempt to reverse, compile, modify, translate, create derivate works, or disassemble the SOFTWARE in whole or in part. You agree not to use this software in violation of any law.
4. You have no right to sublicense, resell, lease, rent or loan the Software without an express written permission of Zabaware. You may transfer the License to another party if both you and the other party you are bona fide end-users and the other party accepts this Agreement and registers the license transfer with Zabaware. If you transfer the License, you must also transfer all parts of the Software and destroy all your copies.
5. PRODUCT MAINTENANCE. Zabaware does not provide maintenance or updates to recipients for the Product. However, any maintenance or updates provided by Zabaware shall be covered by this Agreement.
6. Limited Warranty: The Software and accompanying materials are supplied "AS IS", WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES, express or implied. Zabaware disclaims any warranties of performance, compatibility, fitness for a particular purpose, merchantability or non-infringement. Under no circumstances shall Zabaware be held liable for any damages, whether incidental or consequential, and all damages shall be limited to the purchase price you paid for this product. Zabaware is not responsible for anything this software states during a conversation.
7. SEVERABILITY. In the event of invalidity of any provision of this license, the parties agree that such invalidity shall not affect the validity of the remaining portions of this license.
8. NO LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT SHALL ZABAWARE OR ANYONE ELSE WHO HAS BEEN INVOLVED IN THE CREATION, PRODUCTION OR DELIVERY OF THIS PRODUCT OR ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF BUSINESS INFORMATION, AND THE LIKE) ARISING OUT OF THE DOWNLOADING, COPYING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THE SOFTWARE, EVEN IF A ZABAWARE AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT WILL ZABAWARE'S LIABILITY FOR ANY CLAIM, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER THEORY OF LIABILITY, EXCEED THE LICENSE FEE PAID BY YOU, IF ANY. NO LIABILITY FOR INTERRUPTIONS IN ACCESS OF ZABAWARE'S SERVER. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
9. U.S. Government Restricted Rights: The Software and accompanying materials are provided with RESTRICTED RIGHTS. Use, duplication, or disclosure by the Government is subject to restrictions as set forth in subparagraph (c)(1)(ii) of the Rights in Technical Data and Computer Software clause at DFARS 225.227-7013 or subparagraphs (c)(1) and (2) of the Commercial Computer Software-Restricted Rights at 48 CFR 52.227-19, or in similar clauses in the NASA AR Supplement, as applicable.
10. Your installation or use of the Software shall constitute your implied consent to this agreement and you shall be bound by all the terms and conditions.
11. ENTIRE AGREEMENT. This is the entire agreement between you and Zabaware, which supersedes any prior agreement or understanding, whether written or oral, relating to the subject matter of this license.